At Nicole Schapiro and Associates, we respect and protect the privacy of those who visit or use our website. We want you to know how your information is used. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted these privacy guidelines.
We subscribe to these principals:
- Notice - We post our privacy statement which fully discloses what information is collected, how it is used and with whom it is share. We will make every effort to inform our visitors when our privacy statement has been modified.
- Choice - We give our visitors the option of providing information.
- Security - We make reasonable efforts to protect personal information from outside access.
This privacy statement defines privacy aspects specific to the Nicole Schapiro and Associates website.
Our Philosophy and Practices
We want to give you the comfort and confidence you need to fully participate in our website so that we can better serve your needs. Therefore, here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our website:
- The Nicole Schapiro and Associates does not share, give away or sell any personal information about its' members or website visitors to any person or company for any reason.
- We provide you notice of our website information practices.
- We work to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration.
- We provide methods for you to contact us about our information practices and other aspects of privacy.
WE PROVIDE YOU NOTICE OF OUR WEBSITE INFORMATION PRACTICES.
To maximize the value of our services, we may request information from you when you visit our websites. When we collect information from you, we'll tell you what is being collected, how it is collected, by whom it is being collected, why it's being collected, and to whom it may be disclosed. Here is how and why we collect and use information from you:
Forms. We offer you the opportunity to provide us with feedback on the Nicole Schapiro and Associates website or to submit other forms to help you with your experience here at the website. We request optional information such as name and e-mail address as part of these forms. All submissions through these forms are treated as confidential and proprietary, and are used by the Nicole Schapiro and Associates to help us improve the website and to process your query or other information you submit.
HOW WE USE WEB TECHNOLOGY:
Here is how and why we use some common web technologies to help manage our website:
- Cookies. A "cookie" is a small piece of information that is used on some websites. The Nicole Schapiro and Associates does NOT use any cookies on our website.
- Website Usage Data. With or without cookies, our website keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from (i.e., your IP address, domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any), and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand website usage in the aggregate so that we know what areas of our website users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. This log information is not linked to personally identifiable information gathered elsewhere on the site.